fatboy hero ryder c sangakarra b murali 19

guptil 37 n.o off 59 balls....trott like
taylor 2 n.o.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=110735&part=sports tv links

new zealand also won the toss and chose to bat

84 for 3

guptil b malinga 39 off 65 balls

typical inswinging yorker from the slinger

Looks like it's a repeat of England batting, NZ do have a few big hitters though in the tail end, maybe 250.

Looks like it's a repeat of England batting, NZ do have a few big hitters though in the tail end, maybe 250.
these two lads in now, styris and taylor (both ex durham iirc) need to bat until at least the 40th over for new zealand to get 250 imo

my claim to fame is that i got a picture of taylor and myself, the night before he battered 80 iirc in a T20 at the ICG

these two lads in now, styris and taylor (both ex durham iirc) need to bat until at least the 40th over for new zealand to get 250 imo

my claim to fame is that i got a picture of taylor and myself, the night before he battered 80 iirc in a T20 at the ICG

My claim to fame is he is in my fantasy team ;)

god styris at d.c.c.c what a time that was. did he have two seasons with us in fact? i remember the second [or only] he was really poor iirc

Well that worse than the England B teams score. Stranger things have happened but it looks like Sri Lanka in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back