Squid Game on Netflix

He doesn't. He wants revenge

Well how exactly is he going to achieve that? They're all heavily armed.
Hopefully he'll get to the police but I'd be interested to see if they could do anything either.
This. He’s absolutely raging with the old man

He's dead, Susan x

But seriously, yes he was absolutely fuming, and rightly so. I'm just not sure how he'd exact his revenge when he's on his todd.
Tod? Not sure how. I'm sticking with Todd.

Last edited:
Well how exactly is he going to achieve that? They're all heavily armed.
Hopefully he'll get to the police but I'd be interested to see if they could do anything either.

He's dead, Susan x

But seriously, yes he was absolutely fuming, and rightly so. I'm just not sure how he'd exact his revenge when he's on his todd.
Tod? Not sure how. I'm sticking with Todd.
My guess would be the police or going to the press. But that's for season 2

Took me a while. I kept dipping in and out. I enjoyed it. So there will be a second season am assuming

Most likely. I thought it was a bit odd that they had the Red Light / Green Light doll at the trafford centre not that long ago. It's not exactly the Iron Throne is it.

I'll not spoil it for any watching it but the final twist was very obvious if you caught the clues.

Something very different, if very dark at times, refreshing watch tbh.
aye i thought it was canny obvious from the riot as well as who the front man was from only a few episodes in.

them not showing 001's killing just confirmed it

Season 2 is gonna be a flop. The first one was the shock factor and the twist.
Both of them won’t be matched, so it’s just another series that Netflix will bury

Season 2 is gonna be a flop. The first one was the shock factor and the twist.
Both of them won’t be matched, so it’s just another series that Netflix will bury
Not sure how you can make a decent second series when the whole thing is about killing every single character (bar 1 of course). Would have liked to have seen that lass stay alive (nee idea what she’s called) thought she was a decent actress

Not sure how you can make a decent second series when the whole thing is about killing every single character (bar 1 of course). Would have liked to have seen that lass stay alive (nee idea what she’s called) thought she was a decent actress
I’d be on board if S2 was something like a Front Man origin story. Although I suppose that’s just rehashing the entire S1 I guess but this time round it could be that the winner is absolutely ruthless and all in on the killing and deception etc.

Would be less interested in a follow up to S1 of him trying to bring them down.

Back