Squid Game on Netflix

I quite enjoyed it nonetheless, was interesting to see him try and blend in
Oh yeah absolutely. Although, blended in a little too well for my liking 😂 I was constantly losing track of which one he was.

Was I not paying attention or what? When and where did he swipe the outfit for the VIP’s episode? Took me a little while to realise it was him and assumed I missed a scene of him grabbing the outfit from somewhere.

Oh yeah absolutely. Although, blended in a little too well for my liking 😂 I was constantly losing track of which one he was.

Was I not paying attention or what? When and where did he swipe the outfit for the VIP’s episode? Took me a little while to realise it was him and assumed I missed a scene of him grabbing the outfit from somewhere.
:lol: It showed him taking out the waiter and tying him up in a storage room ;)

From everything I’ve read no
I read an article that said the writer dies want to pursue a second season but doesn’t know where to go with the story yet - but Netflix have said they’d back it.

I thought it was good like watched it all. 8/10

I thought it got worse near the end like the last 2 to 3 episodes, rather than get better, which other shows tend to do in comparison

My Mrs (no) has been watching K-dramas for the last year and I’ve managed to dodge them (apart from watching Parasite) so I agreed to watch this with her and I’m really pleased I did. For the most part it was very enjoyable and the characters were well written.

The Mrs said that Alice in Borderland was a better show though.

Back