Squid Game on Netflix

Does look intriguing, it put me off that it looked like a poor battle royale, which I really like. But some of the reviews it is getting are pretty good.

Watched the whole lot last week. Really good. Rottentomatoes.com gave it 100%!!! Never seen that before. Was gonna mention Battle Royale, as above. There is another series on Netflix called Alice In Borderland , which is of a similar vein.

Last edited:
Watched the whole lot last week. Really good. Rottentomatoes.com gave it 100%!!! Never seen that before. Was gonna mention Battle Royale, as above. There is another series on Netflix called Alice In Borderland , which is of a similar vein.
Battle Royale is class. Enjoyed Alice in Borderland too, so I guess I should be watching this then

Very weird and I'm not sure I enjoyed the ending but still worth the watch. One big complaint is the American dialogue in the VIPs episode is desperately poorly written and completely unnecessary to the plot.

Very weird and I'm not sure I enjoyed the ending but still worth the watch. One big complaint is the American dialogue in the VIPs episode is desperately poorly written and completely unnecessary to the plot.
It's corny as fuck isn't it hahahaha. It reminds me of a cheesey old bond film.

Really enjoyed it, agree about the American dialogue though spoiled it a bit but it's worth seeing, loads of good korean films/TV shows on netflix 👍

Just starting the third episode, got rid of the dubbing and went with subtitles improved it no end. Always found South Korean/Japanese Netflix input fascinating and this is no different. Not sure where the story is going but the charactors are great, the HDR is quality too on my shitty TV

Very enjoyable, no way a 100% though. The main leads are very good and their stories do touch you but the rest is bonkers Korean style.

Back