Squat Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeus

Striker
Which is the best weightlifting shoe?

Anyone have a pair? How do they fit, come up small or?

Addidas Powerlift 2 or 3

Inov-8 370 Fastlift

Nike Romaloes.

Thoughts?

Which is the best weightlifting shoe?

Anyone have a pair? How do they fit, come up small or?

Addidas Powerlift 2 or 3

Inov-8 370 Fastlift

Nike Romaloes.

Thoughts?

nauseous in your case:lol:;)
but a parsnip thread for fit lasses might be canny:D

I have adidas power perfect 2's. Tried the nikes and they're a bit high for me.

They absolutely make a difference mind. They'll last a lifetime too.

Fit wise they're fairly true

Last edited:
Got the powerlifts. Had them two years and only now do they need replacing, but I've spent a considerable amount of time squatting 5x per week and wear them for benching also, so they've endured a shit load of use. A lot of people seem to swear that the Nikes are the best, and I'm going to invest to give them a shot. There's a couple of people who train in Adidas and then use the Nikes in comp because they get that much of a performance increase just by switching.

Bloke on StrongLifts wears chuck taylors. Some go barefooted.

I don't think I could pull them off mind.

nauseous in your case:lol:;)
but a parsnip thread for fit lasses might be canny:D

Don't knock it until you've seen me squatting. I've in boxed you.

Got the powerlifts. Had them two years and only now do they need replacing, but I've spent a considerable amount of time squatting 5x per week and wear them for benching also, so they've endured a shit load of use. A lot of people seem to swear that the Nikes are the best, and I'm going to invest to give them a shot. There's a couple of people who train in Adidas and then use the Nikes in comp because they get that much of a performance increase just by switching.

Yea, that's what I've read about the Nike's. I know they had a sale last year to £90 but I'm impatient and don't want to pay full price for them, hopefully they will have a couple of quid off tomorrow so I can feel like I'm getting a deal.

Last edited:
I've got done cheap ones from Amazon for £40 and they gave me and instant improvement, I'll be getting nike ones for competition though.

I got the inov8 370 for my birthday. They're pretty flashy and get lots of attention but I certainly haven't noticed an advantage to my squats.

If anything I'm finding it a touch tougher but that could be me getting used to them and approaching my limit.

I got the inov8 370 for my birthday. They're pretty flashy and get lots of attention but I certainly haven't noticed an advantage to my squats.

If anything I'm finding it a touch tougher but that could be me getting used to them and approaching my limit.
What size are they? I will pay £20 if they are size 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back