Spyro Trilogy Remaster

I can't actually remember anything about them other than I spent a lot of time on them :lol:
You must have been younger than me then. I think I was 10/11 and could probably complete the first one blindfolded :lol:

Out of all 3 it’s Spyro 2 I’m struggling to remember. I completed the first Spyro multiple times and done it on PS Vita about 3 years ago.

You must have been younger than me then. I think I was 10/11 and could probably complete the first one blindfolded :lol:

Out of all 3 it’s Spyro 2 I’m struggling to remember. I completed the first Spyro multiple times and done it on PS Vita about 3 years ago.

Probably about 7 or 8. Remember small bits but couldn't tell you which game it's from

Spyro 2 was the best one imo, it’s the one with Ripto (annoying orange dwarf) and it introduced me to Moneybags who I couldn’t stand...I don’t think he was in the first one.

Spyro 2 > Spyro 3 > Spyro 1

Didn’t really enjoy the first Spyro as much, I might have been too young then. I’ll complete all of them in order this time though.

Spyro 2 was the best one imo, it’s the one with Ripto (annoying orange dwarf) and it introduced me to Moneybags who I couldn’t stand...I don’t think he was in the first one.

Spyro 2 > Spyro 3 > Spyro 1

Didn’t really enjoy the first Spyro as much, I might have been too young then. I’ll complete all of them in order this time though.
I actually prefer them in the right order. Spyro 1 is my favourite because of the simplicity of just exploring for the gems and dragons plus with it being my first Spyro it brings back the most nostalgia. Spyro 2 is excellent but you are in search of orbs and I preferred gems and dragons. Again I love Spyro 3 but as good as it was I wouldn’t have been too fussed if the other playable characters didn’t get in the way of gameplay with Spyro. That being said like I think with the better graphics and updated engine I reckon in the new trilogy 3 will be the best. Then 1 and finally 2.

Either way they’re all class games and I can’t wait to get stuck in :cool:

Just realised release day is a Friday. Very tempted to put a holiday in :oops:
All mine are in already so I can’t, genuinely gutted about that. :lol:

I’ve got holiday booked in for Detroit: Become Human & a half day booked in for the Spider-Man game though :cool:

Gutted about this delay. Will somehow have to make time for it seeing as how before it comes out we'll also have Spiderman, Assassins Creed, RDR2, BFV and Black Ops 4 :neutral:

Anyone get updates on YouTube about this game? There’s a few channels that post constant updates...like this one.

Sheila looks adorable and Winter Tundra looks gorgeous! :cool:

Back