Spurs the only team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little known fact - Liverpool were originally called "Everton Football Club and Athletics Grounds" before this was rejected by the authorities hence they changed their name.
Wow....

Liverpool F.C. was founded following a dispute between the Everton committee and John Houlding, club president and owner of the land at Anfield. After eight years at the stadium, Everton relocated to Goodison Park in 1892 and Houlding founded Liverpool F.C. to play at Anfield.[7] Originally named "Everton F.C. and Athletic Grounds Ltd" (Everton Athletic for short), the club became Liverpool F.C. in March 1892 and gained official recognition three months later, after The Football Association refused to recognise the club as Everton.[8]

There's a teeny little flaw in the theory. Tottenham are referred to as Tottenham just as often as they are referred to as Spurs

Last edited:
His full name is William Shatner Knickerdraw.

His real name is either Draws or Bill Shits.
I had to take a break when I read this. Lying over my desk struggling to breathe and almost in tears. Bringing other legendary themes in. Funny as fuck. Top effort.
You live and learn. Never known a William who calls himself Liam.
What about the Ted's old goalie iam mcfaul?
You live and learn. Never known a William who calls himself Liam.
What about the Ted's old goalie iam mcfaul?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back