Springwatch 2017

Gillian annoys me even more than Martyn
I like Martyn but prefer it when he's alongside Chris and Michaela as he seems to irritate Chris a lot! Wasn't a great performance from Gillian through out, guess that's why she was shipped out.
Think they should promote Lindsey Chapman from Unsprung for next year.

I like Martyn but prefer it when he's alongside Chris and Michaela as he seems to irritate Chris a lot! Wasn't a great performance from Gillian through out, guess that's why she was shipped out.
Think they should promote Lindsey Chapman from Unsprung for next year.
Nah. I fully expect Iolo to be main presenter next year after my lengthy, abuse littered, angry and foulmouthed email to the producers has been read.

Nah. I fully expect Iolo to be main presenter next year after my lengthy, abuse littered, angry and foulmouthed email to the producers has been read.

Iolo and Spineless Simon to take over from Packham and Strachan, maybe?

I think Gillian is good doing pre-recorded voiceover stuff but she's not good when it comes to the old live TV lark.

July brings us Wild Alaska Live on, I assume, BBC1. The BBC are using their B team of wildlife presenters: Backshall, Baker and Bonnin.

Iolo and Spineless Simon to take over from Packham and Strachan, maybe?

I think Gillian is good doing pre-recorded voiceover stuff but she's not good when it comes to the old live TV lark.

July brings us Wild Alaska Live on, I assume, BBC1. The BBC are using their B team of wildlife presenters: Backshall, Baker and Bonnin.
I like those 3

for those interested..... ryhope dene today, Scops Owl showed well. 1st mainland uk sighting in 10 years, first in the north east for 100 years

Very interested mate.

We took in a rescued 'baĺl of fluff' a few years back and hand fed it until it became big enough to identify.

It turned out to be a Scops Owl.

He was a great little fella and it was hard to release him tbh.

Very interested mate.

We took in a rescued 'baĺl of fluff' a few years back and hand fed it until it became big enough to identify.

It turned out to be a Scops Owl.

He was a great little fella and it was hard to release him tbh.
Was sighted yesterday morning accidentally by someone who was looking for a different bird that was seen flying into a tree... Then you just so happen to spot a mega rare owl ha. Popped up after work to see it and there was a healthy crowd, all at a safe distance. Migration well under way and the north east coast delivering once again. No reports this morning yet.

Was sighted yesterday morning accidentally by someone who was looking for a different bird that was seen flying into a tree... Then you just so happen to spot a mega rare owl ha. Popped up after work to see it and there was a healthy crowd, all at a safe distance. Migration well under way and the north east coast delivering once again. No reports this morning yet.

It's great when you see something unexpected.

We were up at 5am, for the ferry, and saw 2 tortoises, a massive hare and a Sardinia wildcat .....
..... either that or I'm still drunk from last night.

Back