Springwatch 2017

You can almost hear the other hosts wanting to finish her sentences for her when she stops in stupid places. She's alright when she's doing the little films where she can record her audio in the studio but she's not cut out for live tv.
Definitely not.
I felt sorry for her at first as I thought the pausing etc was down to nerves

Theres poor bloody Iolo - clearly the star of the show - only getting about 30 seconds per show anarl :evil:

I've a good mind to send a stroppy email to the BBC

Love Iolo me like. :cool: Former RSPB warden turned naturalist\telly star.

His 'Secret Life Of Birds' Series was excellent'

Those Stoats and Pine Martens were highlights for me.

Also, the surrogate Peregrine story was a good un - totally baffles me how people can do what they did to the parents . I was watching these amazing birds down Warton Cragg in Lancashire just a couple of weeks ago. Amazing to see when they stoop.

Also, the surrogate Peregrine story was a good un - totally baffles me how people can do what they did to the parents . I was watching these amazing birds down Warton Cragg in Lancashire just a couple of weeks ago. Amazing to see when they stoop.

Did he do that?

• Also, the surrogate Peregrine story was a good un - totally baffles me how people can do what they did to the parents . I was watching these amazing birds down Warton Cragg in Lancashire just a couple of weeks ago. Amazing to see when they stoop.
What did happen to the parents?

Those Little Egret's are nice to see, quite a few around Teesmouth/Saltholme
Have they confirmed breeding at Teessmouth yet? A few years ago when I was active within Durham Bird Club it was strongly suspected they might have bred in the county but unproven. I know Hobby bred for the first time in the county a few years back. I'm out of the loop now despite knowing loads of the top people.

Mine pukes 2 or 3 times a week (noticeably at least). Semi-long haired so not too bad. She always "helps" by finding a spot on the carpet rather than pther more cleanable surfaces. Mostly hairballs or grass.
Last month when I got in bed one night my cat sat on the top of the blanket at the top of my chest so I stroked it loads. When I reached over to set the alarm clock with the cat still sitting there I heard a 'ssssssssssssss' noise. The little bastard started pissing on me, hell on!!:lol:

f***ing showering and changing the bedding when I should have been falling a kip was a reet bitch.

What did happen to the parents?
Fed a poisoned pigeon - as a result the pigeon and peregrines die leaving behind a nest of three. Loads of peregrines are persecuted by pigeon fanciers and racing pigeon owners as they're not averse to eating a fancy fantail or price racer.

Back