Springsteen on Broadway

Just seen him at the BP petrol station filling up
A says Bruce man, dont cry
I know its £1.33 a litre but you have a few quid

Is the netflix doc the televised version of the CD that come out last friday ?

Really enjoyed listening to it, found it very funny, emotional and quite poignant.

The album's on Spotify - just having a taster from My Hometown. Pretty certain that's his book he's reciting (which is excellent by the way).

Listened to My Hometown and the accompanying segments - quite enjoyed it. Will have to give the full thing a go at some point.

Last edited:
Despite loving The Boss I'm not sure I'm overly interested in his Broadway thing, however it sounds like late night off over Christmas viewing this.

How long is it?

2 and a half hours. Half songs, half him introing his songs. It’s a very personal account and is quite emotional. I’m a big fan though so others will disagree.

The album's on Spotify - just having a taster from My Hometown. Pretty certain that's his book he's reciting (which is excellent by the way).

Listened to My Hometown and the accompanying segments - quite enjoyed it. Will have to give the full thing a go at some point.

If you like the autobiography then you’ll like the film.

Just sat and watched it in its entirety.

Despite being a huge huge fan I was completely unprepared for that 2.5 rollercoaster of emotion.
Hilarious, sad, poignant, romantic, historic, political, reminiscent and emotional. What a talent to be so articulate and to be able to put it across in such a way.
By far the best live performance you will see. I defy anybody, fan or not, to be moved by it. Incredibly powerful stuff.

Also worth mentioning the songs are brilliant also.

Just sat and watched it in its entirety.

Despite being a huge huge fan I was completely unprepared for that 2.5 rollercoaster of emotion.
Hilarious, sad, poignant, romantic, historic, political, reminiscent and emotional. What a talent to be so articulate and to be able to put it across in such a way.
By far the best live performance you will see. I defy anybody, fan or not, to be moved by it. Incredibly powerful stuff.

Also worth mentioning the songs are brilliant also.

Can’t wait to watch it now

This quote has stuck with me since the last documentary I saw him in - beautiful expression of loss

Losing Clarence was like losing the rain. You're losing something that has been so elemental in your life for such a long time.

Watched around 20 minutes the other night, before I had to go to sleep, gonna watch the rest later, I'm not a big fan of his, but I enjoyed what I saw.

Back