Spotify rippers

wackyjacky

Striker
I've got a premium account with Spotify although don't particularly like it, but it is decent for finding some older stuff. Problem I've got is if I stream it in the car I can't use the car controls, I basically have to set the phone away and that's it. So for the car I'm looking to use my old ipod which links with the car and can control it easily when driving but looking for a ripper to get some stuff from Spotify.

I've tried the one below on trial which seems to work well but you only get 3 minutes per song so before I pay $47 for the full version, are there any other good ones out there, preferably a bit cheaper? Or if anyone has paid for the full version of this, do you get all the updates ok?

Buy UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter (Windows) License Code Online | 100% Secure

Ta in advance.

Its a bit like using the old radio cassette while listening to the charts, but if you use the manufacturer drivers for your sound card you can capture its output using audacity. You'll need to trim the sample though. I did this recently for a music quiz where I stacked about 40 tracks, recorded them in one go and then edited them into individual tracks.

Its a bit like using the old radio cassette while listening to the charts, but if you use the manufacturer drivers for your sound card you can capture its output using audacity. You'll need to trim the sample though. I did this recently for a music quiz where I stacked about 40 tracks, recorded them in one go and then edited them into individual tracks.

Cheers but I was using Viddly to download the albums from Youtube but all the editing and splitting afterwards was doing me head in. The software works really well but just $47 seems a canny bit, especially if it could just stop working. I've no idea how reliable UkeySoft are.

I can't understand why you'd want to rip it. Why don't you just create a playlist and download the tracks? Or am I missing something?
Got shitloads of playlists but means messing with the phone while I'm driving if I want to change whereas the ipod links through the car controls making it much easier, and safer.
Amazon prime music and an Echo Auto? In car voice control.
Reviews are ok but nowt great plus another device rattling about in the car.
Get a less shit car?
Aye, this.

Last edited:
Got shitloads of playlists but means messing with the phone while I'm driving if I want to change whereas the ipod links through the car controls making it much easier, and safer.

Aye, this.
Line up the playlists before you go out. Just click “add to queue” and they will follow each other

Aye, this.

I assumed if you played the tracks through your iPhone you could control it from the car controls. It just seems a faff on for not much gain. I just control it through my phone that's next to the steering wheel. My car is 18 yrs old though!

I assumed if you played the tracks through your iPhone you could control it from the car controls. It just seems a faff on for not much gain. I just control it through my phone that's next to the steering wheel. My car is 18 yrs old though!
For some reason the ipod links great with the full menu and search easily through the car controls yet the iphone doesn't.

What do you mean by the car controls?
I have my phone Bluetoothed to a transmitter that transmits to the radio, and the transmitter has forward/back buttons on it. But I also have my phone in a cradle in the middle of the windscreen, so you can search and that easily without having to pick the phone up. I tend to press the mic button and just speak the names.

Back