Spot/acne cream

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Just got in after a trip to asda pharmacy = they didn't sell that quinderm stuff damn. Will have to go to boots.

Sudocrem.
I was looking at that but it isn't meant for acne is it? I'm sure it just said antiseptic cream on the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything with benzoyl peroxide in it, but follow the instructions to the letter and don't expect instant results

PS Ditch the Clearasil, overpriced and shit

I've always suffered from acne, I only started getting shitfaced a couple of years ago when I got my own place so its not that although I have heard alcohol is meant to make it worse.
I just don't want any bad outbreaks over the festive period as I've got a boat load of gigs coming up.

Lager did it for me mate.
Haven't touched it for years now, get rat arsed on cider instead now.

Stress does it for me, I don't know why but I always get stressed out in the run up to Christmas every year without fail.
It's probably because you think about it that you get stressed out. Some people just have a predisposition to acne. I know a lot of people who get really bad breakouts from smoking weed, but I've been smoking it for eons and I've never had an acne problem.

I do have a very strict face washing regiment, though, so that might help.

I don't understand the need for some posters to go after posters they don't like. Honestly, if you don't like someone then just ignore them and move on. No-one is forcing you to read their posts. No-one is forcing you to comment on them. Acting like some f***ing moral high ground authority on a message board is f***ing pathetic in my opinion.

A massive one marra.

Not sure they're hammered nightly, making up a false life, then going crying to the mods when they get called out.

One of them repeatedly shit himself on the public transport systems of Eastern Europe and then used to boast about it on here afterwards. They other one was constantly on here pissed not so long ago.

Like.

Back