Sportsmania question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed it as not at a game today for a change and hoping to get our game. I assume the streams only become live close to kick off? Was going to test it on the Watford v Everton match at 12:30 but no stream yet?

Also when I try the other on demand stuff I am getting a lot of buffering. I assume this means I will also get buffering with the live streams? Any suggestions?

Just installed it as not at a game today for a change and hoping to get our game. I assume the streams only become live close to kick off? Was going to test it on the Watford v Everton match at 12:30 but no stream yet?

Also when I try the other on demand stuff I am getting a lot of buffering. I assume this means I will also get buffering with the live streams? Any suggestions?

Delete your cache

Also knock off your hardware

have you changed it from rtmp to hls ?

Mines working a treat

Last edited:
Delete your cache

Mines working a treat
Delete your cache

Mines working a treat

Delete your cache

Mines working a treat

I dont have a box. I am using KODI on my android phone and a chromecast dongle. I dont even know what you mean by rtmp and hls and what 'hardware' do I knock off?

Disable hardware acceleration.

For our game you want the PREMIER LEAGUE SECTION all in capitals.

How do I do that? is it a Kodi setting?

Depends on which section of Sportsmania you are in. 'Premier league match day football' only updates them around an hour before kickoff but in 'english premier league football section' they are all there already. Of course they won't be live until around 10 mins before kick off

If it is buffering it will more than likely be your settings in kodi. Mine never buffers at all, even for HD streams

Kodi is just an app, same on the phone as it is on an android box.

It's all in settings if you do a small amount of googling you'll find plenty of good guides to help you out.

I used my phone and shared the screen at first but I didn't find it to be ideal (good enough though).

I'd recommend the calendar as the best bet for finding a stream, too, has all of the links in there for each game and easier to try different ones in my experience.

If your using an android phone download Matrix TV app and view Sportsmania through this. If your on 02 you'll need to use a VPN.

Kodi is just an app, same on the phone as it is on an android box.

It's all in settings if you do a small amount of googling you'll find plenty of good guides to help you out.

I used my phone and shared the screen at first but I didn't find it to be ideal (good enough though).

I'd recommend the calendar as the best bet for finding a stream, too, has all of the links in there for each game and easier to try different ones in my experience.

There also a thousand page thread on SMB with helpful posters ;)

Sorry to jump in on the thread but can I ask a question?

Well I will anyway.

Me uncles just got an android box, got sportsmania installed. I've switched smart setup on his bt hub, nothing works though. Just says check the log and everything. Seems like btbis blocking it? Any ideas?

Sorry to jump in on the thread but can I ask a question?

Well I will anyway.

Me uncles just got an android box, got sportsmania installed. I've switched smart setup on his bt hub, nothing works though. Just says check the log and everything. Seems like btbis blocking it? Any ideas?

Take your sheild off

It's in your advanced settings on your box

You should be ok

I would guess it's just the stream hadn't started up yet. You posted at 12:16pm and often the streams don't start until 10 mins before kick off.

Sorry to hijack the thread but my sportsmaina just keeps saying error.

Found our game on Phoenix last week but forgot where !!

Anychance someone can put an idiots guide up to our link

I.e.

Phoenix, Phoenix sport etc

I just use Chromecast from my laptop and it works fine. I've got an android box with Kodi but have never managed to get it working through that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back