Sports where mean and woman compete together with no advantage given

ah bollocks Men.. bloody Men

no they dont.. womans championship and mens championship

darts is still a right answer - just cos they have separate championships does'nt stop a woman from wanting to compete in the world champs against the men

case in point when Anastasia competed in the UK Open and Grand Slam

darts is still a right answer - just cos they have separate championships does'nt stop a woman from wanting to compete in the world champs against the men

case in point when Anastasia competed in the UK Open and Grand Slam

I agree but it was more along the lines where they dont have a sex based tournamwent.

Equestrian there isnt a mens showjumping and a womans show jumping... its the same

Should be able to compete equally at anything that doesn't require extra strength. Darts, Snooker, Pool for starters.
Fuck that they want equality lets give them it all sports open to both, two things have pissed me off to come to this conclusion, lasses commentary on MOTD and them getting the same money at certain tennis events for doing less :evil:

Fuck that they want equality lets give them it all sports open to both, two things have pissed me off to come to this conclusion, lasses commentary on MOTD and them getting the same money at certain tennis events for doing less :evil:
either that, or we get to openly say that womens' sport is, by definition, 2nd rate.

Back