Sports personality of the year tonight

It's a first for netball but it's the first time that a British team have won anything significant in netball. It was an incredibly dramatic moment of sporting action and it represented 50% of the population.

Later repeat was watched by loads. In fairness, the Fury fight was around the same time and on pay per view and Woods win was utterly insignificant to a British audience (I've honestly no idea why that was in there TBH).
I think Woods' win would have had more UK viewers than would normally be expected for a standard PGA event given what Justin Rose was in the process of achieving at the same event, therefore it got the attention that was being talked about.

It's a first for netball but it's the first time that a British team have won anything significant in netball. It was an incredibly dramatic moment of sporting action and it represented 50% of the population.

Later repeat was watched by loads. In fairness, the Fury fight was around the same time and on pay per view and Woods win was utterly insignificant to a British audience (I've honestly no idea why that was in there TBH).
I get all that mate. But like I said didn’t realise minority sports were included..

How?

Do 50% of the population play or watch netball? Seems high.

Well, it's exclusively a women's sport and I'd imagine most of the female population will have played it at school.
Sorry I was being a bit of a clown. :oops:

I just think that for most females they'd probably have more interest in the men's football.

Back