Sports nutrionist

lawe toppa

Winger
Anyone recommend any locally please?
I've been doing hit training since September, going 4 times a week, sometimes more.
I'm definitely the fittest and strongest I've ever been and feel great in general.
I've recently started doing weights also twice a week.
My weight loss has now plateaued and I've tried having less calories etc.
I count my calories and am currently on 1900 per day and have tried to go down to 1500 per day for a few weeks but I was knackered and knew it wasn't enough.
I know weight training builds muscle and its heavier than fat but feel that I could and should be able to shift another 12lbs.
Thanks in advance

I haven't used one before but I follow someone called Chris Smith on Instagram. North east based and people seem to recommend him. Client pictures are impressive but never know if that's breathe out and go soft as much as you can for the starting one and pose for the update...

Congratulations on the changes you've made already and all the best as you continue the journey.

Anyone recommend any locally please?
I've been doing hit training since September, going 4 times a week, sometimes more.
I'm definitely the fittest and strongest I've ever been and feel great in general.
I've recently started doing weights also twice a week.
My weight loss has now plateaued and I've tried having less calories etc.
I count my calories and am currently on 1900 per day and have tried to go down to 1500 per day for a few weeks but I was knackered and knew it wasn't enough.
I know weight training builds muscle and its heavier than fat but feel that I could and should be able to shift another 12lbs.
Thanks in advance
What is your weight now?
Fat %age might be a better guide than weight.
Do you want to be lean or muscular?

It might be difficult (impossible?) to achieve muscle growth without adding fat too. You need a calorie surplus for one aim, and you need fuel for HIIT.

I tend to eat loads and do x3 weights over autumn and winter. Then I eat more carefully from about April onwards so that I look lush in my speedos.

When I was running during lockdown I was more hungry than when I do mainly weights. You could try low weight/high rep weights with short recovery between sets/exercises.

Last edited:

Back