Sports fashion ware that are cool as owt to wear

Had one of these myself, loved it. Had patrick stabil trainers, and some patrick football boots (Forgot name).

I had one too, and I had some suede Patrick trainers but nee idea what they were called and cant find any pics of them

I emailed Patrick to see if they had any plans of a re-release any time soon and they said no. It would be the fastest selling bit of retro gear ever, surely?

Found one on ebay that went for £150 four years ago :lol:

The Borgs were My favourite old school trainer mate , had them and white Puma G Vilas , thought I was the bees knees when in reality I probably looked like I was going for a round of golf :lol:

f***ing Silver Spoon there :lol: Couldn’t afford the Borg Elite I had to settle for the Master I think.

Last edited:
I will get shit for this, but growing up a skater punk kid in the 80's these were my usual apparel (these are from the web as I no longer have either to take pics):

Logon or register to see this image

I still think they're cool but I'm waaaaay too old to wear that now.

These clobber in my opinion are things of beauty!!

@mini-x2 will keep you lot right in such matters, if you have shite taste in sports fashion ware.
The top has the classic logo, but imo wouldn't go for the hoodie style. The ice creams are decent, but would always opt for sambas in a dance off situation. 8/10, would probably have given you a nod of approvement back in 2001 from behind the security of my crew.

Remember those global hypercolour T-shirt’s? The ones that changed colour when yo sweat?
Mine always stayed the same colour as I always sweat

I had these beauties at school...the original borg elite along with a grey/ burgundy patrick cagoule
You must have been fighting off the fanny in them bad boys 24/7

I will get shit for this, but growing up a skater punk kid in the 80's these were my usual apparel (these are from the web as I no longer have either to take pics):

I still think they're cool but I'm waaaaay too old to wear that now.
Sweet baby Jesus. I 'may' have bonded with you back in the day on the basis that you obviously listened to Incubus, but other than that, I'd only communicate during weed deals.

Back