Sports bars in resorts, IPTV or SATELLITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ontap

Striker
Do they use IPTV or is it all satellite?
Sat in a bar in majorca and they have 3 streams showing, bein sport's, sports net ( Canadian), nbc, these are the same streams most if us watch via iptv?
Do these bars pay to multiple satellite broadcasters for their streams?
As long as the broadband is good they in theory could stream from various iptv subs to the TV?

I’d say most of them are definitely iptv likely from similar places to where we would get them from.

Hotel we were staying at this year had a sports bar and it was a zGemma box running iptv.

Yep it's entirely possible you could have either a number of boxes or say 3 x laptop's. All running a sub like SS which allows multiple streams at once and have other subs as back up.

I’d say most of them are definitely iptv likely from similar places to where we would get them from.

Hotel we were staying at this year had a sports bar and it was a zGemma box running iptv.
Same as me I have switched from kodi to an iptv sub on zGemma although kept SS as back up.

Yep it's entirely possible you could have either a number of boxes or say 3 x laptop's. All running a sub like SS which allows multiple streams at once and have other subs as back up.

Same as me I have switched from kodi to an iptv sub on zGemma although kept SS as back up.
I've found a cracking new sub , has access to SS as well as loads of other channels and catchup options. Can watch with kodi , m3u etc Can have 5 multiple streams as well so costing me nowt as the other lads who I've got on it were happy to pay a bit more if I got it setup for em

I've found a cracking new sub , has access to SS as well as loads of other channels and catchup options. Can watch with kodi , m3u etc Can have 5 multiple streams as well so costing me nowt as the other lads who I've got on it were happy to pay a bit more if I got it setup for em
Chance of a Pm?

Ere ill have a pm if you don't mind mate, getting sick of SM with this VPN carry on, cheers

Can you pm the info over? Interested in a trial so no can see if this works for my set up in the daughters bedroom. Got one on tonight and it was pausing and buffering all over the place

Sat in a bar in majorca and they have 3 streams showing, bein sport's, sports net ( Canadian), nbc, these are the same streams most if us watch via iptv?
As long as the broadband is good they in theory could stream from various iptv subs to the TV?

One bar here has sm, another has a diff IPTV that covers all the Czech hockey aswell

If they're showing Canadian TV in Majorca then it's IPTV.

I don't want a pm. I'd have no idea anyway of these things

Can you pm the info over? Interested in a trial so no can see if this works for my set up in the daughters bedroom. Got one on tonight and it was pausing and buffering all over the place
Just as a matter of interest which one are you using that's buffering? You shouldn't be getting that with a paid sub.
You using ethernet not WiFi?

Just as a matter of interest which one are you using that's buffering? You shouldn't be getting that with a paid sub.
You using ethernet not WiFi?
It's one off facebook. They said it's due to my internet but I have fibre so dont think its that. Its a fire stick using wifi

Someone please PM me also.,..even with a VPN SM is near unusable...

You're not with shitty Sky are you on theit standard router? If so, that could be the cause, their wifi is awful.

Talk talk. It runs sports mania ok on the fire stick. I just don't think this iptv is a good service. Would like a decent one so it's ok for my daughter to use without her twisting at me that it's not working all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back