Split personalities

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

That just a decision. A split personality is when there is more than 1 personality.
Dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder, is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. There is often trouble remembering certain events, beyond what would be explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

You ask is it a real thing? Do you doubt it?

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder, is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. There is often trouble remembering certain events, beyond what would be explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

You ask is it a real thing? Do you doubt it?
Yes. Its a real thing.
Is it really though?

Last edited by a moderator:
All my threads are of great relevance but I humbly urge the mods to delete posts like that ^ I assure you my thread is not fucked but I see where you are coming from marra nice one.

All my threads are of great relevance but I humbly urge the mods to delete posts like that ^ I assure you my thread is not fucked but I see where you are coming from marra nice one.
You will never see where I am coming from.

You may be in Asda.

You may be in Greggs.

You'll probably be in Greggs.

And then..... WHAM!!!

@CatRyan is all over you like a rash!

Back