Splatoon 2

I've turned the motion controls off for this. Can't get away with them. Even resetting the position all the time didn't help my uselessness.

Decided to get myself a Switch and this was the game that came with it, great fun to play, but the wifi on the switch is nearly useless, having to tether my phone to play online games

Decided to get myself a Switch and this was the game that came with it, great fun to play, but the wifi on the switch is nearly useless, having to tether my phone to play online games

Really?
Never had any issues with my wifi mind.

Can't understand how I keep coming top of my team. Is everyone playing it wrong or something?

Really?
Never had any issues with my wifi mind.

Can't understand how I keep coming top of my team. Is everyone playing it wrong or something?

If I have the switch hub thing more than 10 feet from the router it loses connection badly, looking at the forums it is a common problem. As for topping the rankings, I'm the same, i just go painting as much shit as possible, just trying to get to rank 10 asap to playing ranked games, guessing a lot of players haven't got a clue!

If I have the switch hub thing more than 10 feet from the router it loses connection badly, looking at the forums it is a common problem. As for topping the rankings, I'm the same, i just go painting as much shit as possible, just trying to get to rank 10 asap to playing ranked games, guessing a lot of players haven't got a clue!

Ah man, that sucks! :neutral:
Mine is only about 6 feet away, which I'm guessing helps.

I'm not alone then! :lol: I reckon everyone's playing this like cod.

Ah man, that sucks! :neutral:
Mine is only about 6 feet away, which I'm guessing helps.

I'm not alone then! :lol: I reckon everyone's playing this like cod.

Got myself a wifi extender and it works a treat now :cool: , managed to hit level 10, really enjoying this, nice simple pick up and play game, whats the crack with splattered team mates? I sometimes notice a little circle on the ground with a players name, am I meant to stand on it to rez them?

Got myself a wifi extender and it works a treat now :cool: , managed to hit level 10, really enjoying this, nice simple pick up and play game, whats the crack with splattered team mates? I sometimes notice a little circle on the ground with a players name, am I meant to stand on it to rez them?

Nah, they can teleport back to you using the map on spawn.

Back