Spiderman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Batmanish but more linear with no actual mooching around.

Boss fights are cool and the cutscenes and dialogue are absolutely class (pissing myself at some of it).

Like all spiderman games tho the camera is f***ing wank. Few times ive walked round in circles because the camera spins round to face the opposite way which then turns spidey around as im pressing that direction.

Not a bad game if you just want a linear boss fight button mashing through some cool locations with some top notch bosses from the comics.

Think I'll wait for the new batman game. Spiderman is always gash.

Thats the thing, they seem to have taken a look at how good Batman was and tried to kinda copy it. It works to a certain degree.

Not really much too it, but its actually fun to play. Like you I hated every other Spiderman game that was released.

Thats the thing, they seem to have taken a look at how good Batman was and tried to kinda copy it. It works to a certain degree.

Not really much too it, but its actually fun to play. Like you I hated every other Spiderman game that was released.

Sounds like a rental or wait until it's a tenner next year.

aye that was a canny game like got a tad repetitive but it was fun having the freedom to swing about

This one has no freedom. Your basically given a section of map that you have to get from A to B either fighting baddies, solving puzzles or fighting the Boss from start to finish to complete it.

Its still quite fun tho, made even more so with Spidermans patter to all the baddies. Like Pyro has no clothes on, so Spiderman keeps mentioning this all the way through their battle about still forgetting to put his trousers on (obviously not funny typing it but during the game its good fun).

It's not brilliant (Batman is easily better) but if you can imagine Batman without the mooching about and just the Boss fight sections then you kinda have Spiderman.

The camera is just soooo fkn annoying tho. Spidermen games have never ever had a decent camera yet.

This one has no freedom. Your basically given a section of map that you have to get from A to B either fighting baddies, solving puzzles or fighting the Boss from start to finish to complete it.

Its still quite fun tho, made even more so with Spidermans patter to all the baddies. Like Pyro has no clothes on, so Spiderman keeps mentioning this all the way through their battle about still forgetting to put his trousers on (obviously not funny typing it but during the game its good fun).

It's not brilliant (Batman is easily better) but if you can imagine Batman without the mooching about and just the Boss fight sections then you kinda have Spiderman.

The camera is just soooo fkn annoying tho. Spidermen games have never ever had a decent camera yet.

Spot on review again there, the camera is awful especially when you are crawling up walls.

Still it's enjoyable enough so far though I seem to have rattled through the first few levels pretty quickly so I'm guessing it's not very long.....

Spot on review again there, the camera is awful especially when you are crawling up walls.

Still it's enjoyable enough so far though I seem to have rattled through the first few levels pretty quickly so I'm guessing it's not very long.....

Aye the levels are not really very big. Think they have just taken out all the random mooching about and just give us Boss levels to cut the shit.

Haven't played it for awhile as got some other stuff but will def go back to it once done. If nowt else but to hear his patter against the boss' :-D

The patter in this is quality like, I agree with Giddup, played it last night on my JTAG, only played for about 1/4 hour, looked promising though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back