Spiderman: Miles Morales

How long did it take you to complete it?
17 hours, that's with getting 85% completion.
Going to get the platinum trophy so need another new game+ run and mopping up the rest of the challenges and collectibles, so I'd say easily 22-25 hours to finish it completely

Going to get the platinum trophy so need another new game+ run and mopping up the rest of the challenges and collectibles, so I'd say easily 22-25 hours to finish it completely
That’s pretty good. Torn between just getting this or getting it with the revamped Spider-Man too. I’ve already played through that twice.
course my PS5 has to arrive before any of that!

Is it worth playing the first Spider-Man on the ps5 before going through this one ?
if you've never played it then yes, in terms of MM, it's pretty much standalone and can be played with a very limited knowledge of the events of the previous game.
Also offers a recap of the previous game if you've forgotten like i did.

Did you go for fidelity or performance? I've tried both and the 60fps makes a massive difference.

Just finished this, great game, love the combat in these. The length was perfect too, story felt a bit more contained.
I'll say it til I'm blue in the face, the character development in them is amazing.
Genuinely felt sorry for Doc Oc in the original, you can see he's just an old man who doesn't want to fall apart in those little glimpses between his insanity.
Both games Would make better films than some of the spiderman films we've already had.

HELP !!!!!! bought this for the bairn (the special edition) and Smyths sent me a text with the code for the special edition stuff. My phone broke and I lost everything (including my text messages so now I'm worried that the bairn will be upset).
My question is, is the code also inside the box or will I have to get Smyths to resend it ? thank you in advance xx

HELP !!!!!! bought this for the bairn (the special edition) and Smyths sent me a text with the code for the special edition stuff. My phone broke and I lost everything (including my text messages so now I'm worried that the bairn will be upset).
My question is, is the code also inside the box or will I have to get Smyths to resend it ? thank you in advance xx
You'll need then to resend it. Is it not attached to your account orders on their site?

Back