Spider Man PS4

Thanks I'll keep that in mind!! :lol:

So from what I gather here, the different suits make fuck all difference as you can apply the suit powers to any suit?

Yes. You need to buy the suit to get the power but once you've done that you can assign it to any suit t you prefer.
Same with the 3 suit mods, can select any once you've bought them

really enjoying this like
yeah me too, its pretty much an ubisoft game but it just seems more fun. I had totally forgotten about upgrading my gadgets so was able to go from stage one to fully equipped with them all in one shot. I'm pretty invincible now!

11% have got platinum but only 0.1% have the "one more time" and "power and responsibility" trophy? How does that work?

they're brand new trophies that have just been added for new game+ and the new difficulty

Seems unfair. Probably the easiest platinum ever if you had the game earlier now you have to do 2 play throughs and one on the extreme difficulty

Seems unfair. Probably the easiest platinum ever if you had the game earlier now you have to do 2 play throughs and one on the extreme difficulty

Nah you still get the platinum for the original trophies. These are extra on top. I have the platinum still and 81% of the trophies.

It's the first 'collectathon' game I've ever not just mainlined. It was just a joy to traverse through the city. Very easy platinum outside of game where guaranteed, i.e. Walking Dead. Currently onto the second DLC which is decent enough although I'm now starting to get bored of the 5 gang crimes per district. The screwball challenges are canny though.

It becomes easier as you play. Once your timing becomes better the button mashes slow down and you end up just reacting when necessary. The Fisk fight was probably the one I died on most in the whole game.

Last edited:
Gone back to this to try and get the platinum (would be my first one ever) getting those crimes to spawn in the districts is a massive pain in the ass. Even doing the fast travel thing to get them to spawn.

Back