Spider Man PS4

Finally managed to buy this today, looking forward to trying it but not going back home until the end of the week so will probably be the weekend when I get round to trying it.

Anyone else struggling with the challenge tokens on this? Stupidly spent a lot of mine on upgrades so I now need 4 more for the platinum :evil:

Anyone else struggling with the challenge tokens on this? Stupidly spent a lot of mine on upgrades so I now need 4 more for the platinum :evil:
Focus on the bomb ones. It'll take a few tries but eventually you'll get used to the quickest route. The bomb locations never change.

Just picked this up off Gumtree for £35 was unwanted with a PS4 :D Almost paid £65 earlier in Game with the DLC now I’m going to get that off cdkeys for £10 too :cool:

Just picked this up off Gumtree for £35 was unwanted with a PS4 :D Almost paid £65 earlier in Game with the DLC now I’m going to get that off cdkeys for £10 too :cool:

You know the £9.99 DLC is just the free pre order bonuses (they were selling for a few quid and it has steadily gone up) ?

The proper DLC is £13.99 on cdkeys (city that never sleeps)

You know the £9.99 DLC is just the free pre order bonuses (they were selling for a few quid and it has steadily gone up) ?

The proper DLC is £13.99 on cdkeys (city that never sleeps)
Aye got mixed up actually bought this not the 9.99 pleased a noticed

Finished the main story over the weekend, easily one of the best games i've played.
Doubt i'll bother going for 100% but should keep me busy till RDR2 is out.

What suits did people end up wearing most of the time? There’s so many of them!

Took me a while to realise that you could assign any power with any suit, probably just stuck with the classic one after that

Last edited:

Back