Spider Man PS4

Taskmasters challenges are solid to get gold in like, especially the drone ones. My OCD will make me replay them forever. Thankfully, I don’t think you need to get gold on them all to get all trophies.

I really want to get this but I know if I do I won't play it for ages, havent touched the playstation since I started new job, was halfway through god of war then and loving it but know if I went back now I wouldnt remember how to play.
Also want the new tomb raider and assassins creed. Think I'll wait for those three in the thanksgiving sale and just buy red dead on release.

Anyone finished it yet? My mate's name is Noah Alzayer, see if you can spot him in the credits!
I’ve just finished it mate, must have missed the name but there’s a way to watch them again like.

Finished the whole thing, platinumed it.

Ending was class and leaves it open for a sequel, which they’ll definitely do based on the reviews alone for this one.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Now the wait for FIFA and RDR2.

Last edited:
I’ve just finished it mate, must have missed the name but there’s a way to watch them again like.

Finished the whole thing, platinumed it.

Ending was class and leaves it open for a sequel, which they’ll definitely do based on the reviews alone for this one.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Now the wait for FIFA and RDR2.

How much did you put in to platinum it

I'm just into the third act now... Found the end of act two to be a little underwhelming, thought there might be a good battle but was a mix of me not knowing what to do or where to go next with no fighting (should have just been a cinematic).

Going to have a break before I finish the story, I've had a blast with the only boring bits being the non Spidey sections (although there was one of those I really enjoyed at Grand Central)

Level 50 and done all the content so far, getting a little bored now as I run around just finishing the 100% of each district, got 3 to go, got all the suits now etc...

Favorite power has to be Web blossom, still. Favorite suit is the one I didn't even purchase, was a gift ;)

Probably around 35 hours, maybe slightly longer. Not too bad really.

That is far too quick imo for a platinum. The one thing putting me off is how short it sounds. Nothing worse than getting into something and it being over in the blink of an eye

That is far too quick imo for a platinum. The one thing putting me off is how short it sounds. Nothing worse than getting into something and it being over in the blink of an eye
If you think about it, that's roughly a pound an hour, which works out cheaper than what you'd get timewise from a pint, the cinema, or a footy match.

Aye, it sounds it, everyone seems to love it.

Just thinking it's actually probably better getting it now at full price, completing and then selling it. Be even cheaper than waiting.

Is it a game you sense you'll go back to?
I’ll do all the dlc but once the main game’s finished and you’ve got everything, there’s really nothing else to do. If you don’t intend to buy the DLC, I would buy it and sell it on mate.

Perfect for me, while I like games that last a long time, this was perfect amount of time for me to put in and get my plat. A few of the boss levels didn't do it for me
The Raft and then Electro and Vulture.. and I think odd that maybe quick time events were removed from the final showdown (there was maybe one of these, was odd as I was expecting a few)
but very happy to have only my 3rd platinum.

There are so many different options and approaches to take in fights, towards the end I was losing my bearings a bit in all the takedown animations.

Perfect for me, while I like games that last a long time, this was perfect amount of time for me to put in and get my plat. A few of the boss levels didn't do it for me
The Raft and then Electro and Vulture.. and I think odd that maybe quick time events were removed from the final showdown (there was maybe one of these, was odd as I was expecting a few)
but very happy to have only my 3rd platinum.

There are so many different options and approaches to take in fights, towards the end I was losing my bearings a bit in all the takedown animations.
Agree with you, thoroughly enjoyed it.

The last couple of missions and the ending leave it wide open for a sequel I reckon.

What are your other platinums, out of interest?

Back