Spider-Man homecoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman vs Superman is the best DC film from this lot so far IMO. Still not great.

I'm a bit bored with the whole super hero thing anyway.
Ragnarok looks good, but mainly because Hulk is class.

It was meant to show peter as a school kid still coming to grips with being spiderman, not just somehow becoming a f***ing pro swinging building to building over night!

Also man of steel was a solid 8/10.

Anyone who disagrees is a cockless wonder.

It was meant to show peter as a school kid still coming to grips with being spiderman, not just somehow becoming a f***ing pro swinging building to building over night!
Overnight :confused:

He's been Spiderman for months. He did well in Civil War, he's hardly going to be shit all of a sudden.

Overnight :confused:

He's been Spiderman for months. He did well in Civil War, he's hardly going to be shit all of a sudden.

It was good to see a superhero still getting to grips and having a 'father like' figure watching over him.

It was a different take on things! Maybe people are just pissed uncle ben wasnt mentioned.

It was good to see a superhero still getting to grips and having a 'father like' figure watching over him.

It was a different take on things! Maybe people are just pissed uncle ben wasnt mentioned.
Given Aunt May is Marisa Tomei I half expected to see a picture of Matthew McConaughey or someone as Uncle Ben. :lol:

Wonder Woman was perfectly decent and better than Man of Steel
Agree with that. Perfectly decent.

Would have been jaw dropping 10 years ago though.

Wonder Woman was perfectly decent and better than Man of Steel

It was merely alright. Quite a few errors of in world logic mind, as she gets increasingly more superheroey as the story requires of her (bullets don't bounce off but can tank through buildings in her underpants without a scratch etc), and how she's not riddled with spelks after all that rolling about on wooden floors I don't know ;)
Add in a few issues with the setting and it just didn't feel very well thought through.

Why in some films can be shoot web and in other he has to invent web and the web shooting devices. In the amazing Spider-Man it’s brushed off as “my own web recipe” or summit. But it’s never ending and stronger than any substance known to man. I like it better when it’s part of his mutation and comes from his body. Makes far more sense and is much more believable.

It was merely alright. Quite a few errors of in world logic mind, as she gets increasingly more superheroey as the story requires of her (bullets don't bounce off but can tank through buildings in her underpants without a scratch etc), and how she's not riddled with spelks after all that rolling about on wooden floors I don't know ;)
Add in a few issues with the setting and it just didn't feel very well thought through.

Any faults pale next to the last hour of MoS. In which Zack Snyyyyyyyyder, fresh from making Watchmen far too smashy-smashy, follows up with an absurd bout of CGI carnage which was not only so stupid and boring that even Michael Bay might have found it over the top* but could only have been more out of keeping with Superman the character if he'd stopped to pistol-whip the Statue of Liberty with his supercock.

*OK, no he wouldn't, he's Michael Bay ffs

Why in some films can be shoot web and in other he has to invent web and the web shooting devices. In the amazing Spider-Man it’s brushed off as “my own web recipe” or summit. But it’s never ending and stronger than any substance known to man. I like it better when it’s part of his mutation and comes from his body. Makes far more sense and is much more believable.
They made up the organic webslingers for the first set of films, I think the comics ret-conned it so he had them there too afterwards.

Wasn't it oscorp stuff in the Amazing Spiderman?

Pretty sure he makes it himself in the original comics, just as he did here.

I think the first film got it right tbh.

Dont understand the incessant need to milk dry all of these superhero franchises - there seems to be another every couple of months atm. Should have stopped with Toby Maguire and the original X-men film. f***ing rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back