Spider-Man homecoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone had the misfortune to watch this, just what the actual fuck. f***ing abortion of a movie.

Even my 9 year old thought it was bad.

Inevitable that they'd scape the bottom clean off the Spiderman barrel. Stupid how many films of it they've done recently.

Sorry OP, need to disagree. Best Spiderman film imo. Not the best Marvel though.

No origin shite, no learning about great power bringing great responsibility.

Solid 8/10.
Aye I haven't seen it yet but reviews suggest its decent and I liked him in civil war

Sounds similar to Wonder Woman then. I was expecting something spectacular given the critical and audience reaction to it, but it was wafer thin in terms of depth of storyline and mythology, and a complete waste of Chris Pine and David Thewlis. Not even the best DCEU film - that's still Man Of Steel.

Superhero fatigue setting in maybe.

Sorry OP, need to disagree. Best Spiderman film imo. Not the best Marvel though.

Solid 8/10.
No way, spidey can't save the ferry passengers so iron man swoops in to save the day - fuck off man this is Spider-Man not iron man. And he can stop a ferry flooding with water from sinking just by pushing it back together again, then fucks off without the remotest bit concern for the the passengers who should be drowning. Likewise what's with the fat kid having a f***ing bomb which explodes but the police don't seem slightly concerned. I know it's fantasy but fuck me. Also, f***ing mixed race relationships everywhere and flash being a f***ing nerdy Indian kid - what the fuck. PC bullshit and the worst "twist" ever.

Sounds similar to Wonder Woman then. I was expecting something spectacular given the critical and audience reaction to it, but it was wafer thin in terms of depth of storyline and mythology, and a complete waste of Chris Pine and David Thewlis. Not even the best DCEU film - that's still Man Of Steel.

Superhero fatigue setting in maybe.
Man of Steel is shite.

No way, spidey can't save the ferry passengers so iron man swoops in to save the day - fuck off man this is Spider-Man not iron man. And he can stop a ferry flooding with water from sinking just by pushing it back together again, then fucks off without the remotest bit concern for the the passengers who should be drowning. Likewise what's with the fat kid having a f***ing bomb which explodes but the police don't seem slightly concerned. I know it's fantasy but fuck me. Also, f***ing mixed race relationships everywhere and flash being a f***ing nerdy Indian kid - what the fuck. PC bullshit and the worst "twist" ever.

Solid 8/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back