1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spider found in a friend of mines toilet today

Discussion in 'SMB' started by jamieboy, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Spider, spider
    Can I sit down beside yer
    And stroke your curly spider legs,
    To remind of times
    When girls pulled down their knickers for me,
    And I pulled down me kegs.

2. Fuck that - scary multi legged bassas. Squash the creepy fuckers.

Julio_legend likes this.
  3. Cried like Stan laurel.

I see what you say but imagine that git big bastard jut wandering the floors while your watching TV. It'll change the bastard channel!!!

Caer_Urfa and Julio_legend like this.
  4. Billy Rocket

Billy Rocket Midfield

I bet the police didn't buy that either.

Lewberry pie likes this.
  5. West Stand

West Stand Central Defender

It's class when you see one darting out from under the settee late at night on a mission, just think of them as your own personal protection squad keeping you safe from the real bitey itchy thingies.

[​IMG]

yorkyexile likes this.
  6. supermackem123

supermackem123 Central Defender

I love spiders me like, they're class.

I fell out with my mate over spiders (Saying that sentence out loud sounds daft) but he hates them, went round his to watch the Man United v Barca Champions League final years ago (Barca won 2-0), and he saw a spider, took all its legs off, then left it crippled - then he took pleasure in the fact it couldn't move. I put it out its misery and went on like a fanny, saying its not remotely funny and its sadistic and fucking daft, left his house.

Any, type of insect/pet/creature cruelty sickens me as I love 'em all (except wasps, they're wrong uns - even then I wouldn't bother them).

They cant defend themselves just leave them alone. I'm always saving them me :cool:

Anyway, thats a fucking big one OP.

7. Billy Rocket

Billy Rocket Midfield

Why's it got 5 legs on one side and 3 on the other? Please don't say it's a plague of giant asymmetric spiders, that drop from doorframes and run rapid rings around you until you pass out, and then they lay eggs in your ear drums. Please don't say that.

8. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

I'm always nice to spiders, as the Judge Dredd comic strip is always predicting future events...

[​IMG]

9. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

Billy, it's a plague of giant asymmetric spiders, that drop from doorframes and run rapid rings around you until you pass out, and then they lay eggs in your ear drums.

Billy Rocket likes this.
  10. Billy Rocket

Billy Rocket Midfield

:lol: I suppose I asked for that.GERRIN haway the lads 0-1

11. This is the only way to deal with them

[​IMG]

otherwise you may get this!

[​IMG]

12. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Full Back

I saw 2 like that in my house when I was living in Raynes Park, London. 1 was chasing the other around the front room carpet. I almost shat myself. Also had a moth in my house the size of a pidgeon.

I bloody hate nature.

DurhamRedStripe likes this.
  13. DurhamRedStripe

DurhamRedStripe Subs Bench

I want to believe this, but they look proper scary man!

I'll have to go a different way to work now ffs.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  14. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

We need something held next to it so we can see the scale. Could be tiny on a small window

15. DaveAngel

DaveAngel Central Defender

Fuck that!