Spice Girls print at home tickets

I've not bought tickets to this particular show but have used TM print at home tickets many times.
Log into your Ticketmaster account and it'll tell you whether or not the tickets are ready to print.

I put mine up for resale as I thought I wouldn't be able to go. Then realised there's thousands up for resale!

Yep, same here! Bought ones that were quite expensive (£135 a ticket) for me and the missus. She now doesn't want to go because the bairn has an exam that day and the next day and she says she'd feel guilty if we just went out on the drink! Fine by me, England are playing that night, but can't shift them. I've got them on the seetickets reselling portal for £140 for the pair, so near half price, but no ones biting. Thought it would be popular but as you say, loads are trying to sell

Tickets still available according to the Chronicle...

Reserved Seat- £66 - £136

Pitch Standing - £77

Spice Up Your Life VIP (Spice Circle standing) - £291

Zigazig ah VIP Standing - £176

Spice Circle Premium Pitch Standing - £196

That's a few quid for their pension pot....

Yep, same here! Bought ones that were quite expensive (£135 a ticket) for me and the missus. She now doesn't want to go because the bairn has an exam that day and the next day and she says she'd feel guilty if we just went out on the drink! Fine by me, England are playing that night, but can't shift them. I've got them on the seetickets reselling portal for £140 for the pair, so near half price, but no ones biting. Thought it would be popular but as you say, loads are trying to sell

I was supposed to be having surgery tomorrow so wouldn't have been well enough to go. Still wanted to sell them as seen as I'm not having the op, I'm going to Wembley instead, so the money raised would have helped fund that!

Are other people that have bought these tickets still waiting for their confirmation e-mail from Ticketmaster to print off the tickets

bought 2 for my daughter and when I checked last week they were still not ready to print off. I have just checked now and again it says not ready to print off.

I noticed in the echo the safety certificate reduced to numbers from 51,000 to 50, 821 (cant remember exact figure but recall to myself that the difference was about 170) and that has just been done.

cant believe the delay in printing tickets was because of a reduction in 170 tickets. There again after reading Victoria gardens, it may well be.

I put mine up for resale as I thought I wouldn't be able to go. Then realised there's thousands up for resale!
I sold mine to a lass at work who beat me to taking the day off but ended up buying tickets that didn't exist so got ripped off. She was buzzing and I was happy to have the extra cash for when we went to Wembley

Back