Spending Xmas on your own

I had seven hours on my own once, before I met my missus. It was the most festive my right hand has ever been.
I thought for a while that I might be alone, with my Estonian lass being delayed in her home country till January.

However late in the day I managed to bring on the subs, one from Holland caring for my each and every need, plus a drop dead young beauty from Latvia who unfortunately I can only fantasise about.
Is your lass from Eston ? She'll nar Hank .

I'm celebrating on me todd. Turkey and all the trimmings just for me.

My lad will pop round in the afternoon for an hour or so.

Second Christmas alone, it's strange but manageable.

did it a couple of times a few years back due to a combination of factors. Enjoyed it - realised it was an opportunity and that I had to make the most of it. Will be thinking of all those by themselves tomorrow, not with pity but with a smile. Enjoy and Merry Christmas to you.

Give me £100,000 and I’ll book you a flight.
If I had £100,000 I would't need you to book a flight :rolleyes:

I'm celebrating on me todd. Turkey and all the trimmings just for me.

My lad will pop round in the afternoon for an hour or so.

Second Christmas alone, it's strange but manageable.
Merry Christmas, it can't be easy mate but you're never alone with SMB

Last edited:
Well that has been a fantastic day. Parents have just left heading home. My cooking went down well, good conversation and the fizz with dinner was better than expected.

I didn't expect them staying so long, but wasn't complaining.

This has been a very good Christmas Day.

Good to see some having a good time . Just because you're on your own doesn't mean you're lonely. Just taken my lad home after having him for 5 hours . Now time to have some scran and a few glasses of prosecco then beers then vodka and whisky.

Back