Spending Xmas on your own

I'm spending it alone, 100% out of f***ing misery.

Been a mental last few months at work which essentially took over my life; been non stop. Spending a day incommunicado, getting fadged on the bevvy and playing computer games is my plan.

Went to see the family back home (West Yorkshire) over the weekend for my dads 61st birthday; told 'em I was working Christmas Eve and the 27th/28th and that I needed to be up here for that to keep them off of my case :evil:
Love the time with your dar like fuck mate.:)

I thought for a while that I might be alone, with my Estonian lass being delayed in her home country till January.

However late in the day I managed to bring on the subs, one from Holland caring for my each and every need, plus a drop dead young beauty from Latvia who unfortunately I can only fantasise about.

Right who else is? Not being misersble or out but split from the Mrs in october and my lad is only coming for a couple of hours as he wants his dinner with his nana cause there is loads of them there. Still having me Xmas dinner and nibbles for later and a shed load of ale. Can't be just me.....................can it?????
Was in the exact same situation for years and that was just what I did. Loved it to be honest. Now I have the bairn for a few hours then head to the Mrs house. Kinda miss having Xmas nights on myself now. Sure you'll have a belter

Right who else is? Not being misersble or out but split from the Mrs in october and my lad is only coming for a couple of hours as he wants his dinner with his nana cause there is loads of them there. Still having me Xmas dinner and nibbles for later and a shed load of ale. Can't be just me.....................can it?????
Merry Christmas marra, just me and the missus for Christmas here, no family in NZ, would give anything to spend a Christmas with my 3 grown up lads back in the UK.

To everyone, have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2019

All the best mate .

Did it last year after splitting up with me ex Mrs (no). It had been an ambition of mine just to have Christmas Day to meself for years. It was brilliant. Loved it. Enjoy it.

Back