Spender

I had to take customers to see The Last Ship (well songs from it) at Sage. Mr Sting was actually alright and to be very fair that Oz fella did actually sing well too on occasion. But thereā€™s a bit in one of the songs about having to catch the bus to Sunderland to find work and he wouldnā€™t sing the name ā€œSunderlandā€. Bell end.

Roger Taylor produced Ozā€™s version of Love Donā€™t Live Here Anymore, he stated that Oz is a massive wanker and vowed to never work with him again. This from a man who worked with characters as diverse as Freddie Mercury, Brian May and John Deacon for 25 years of his life.

I seem to remember almost every scene in Spender had the backdrop of the Tyne Bridge in some shape or form.
That's normal in any TV show, documentary, or even just a news bulletin set in Newcastle. It's like nobody would know where it was filmed if they don't get that in.

I had to take customers to see The Last Ship (well songs from it) at Sage. Mr Sting was actually alright and to be very fair that Oz fella did actually sing well too on occasion. But thereā€™s a bit in one of the songs about having to catch the bus to Sunderland to find work and he wouldnā€™t sing the name ā€œSunderlandā€. Bell end.

Roger Taylor produced Ozā€™s version of Love Donā€™t Live Here Anymore, he stated that Oz is a massive wanker and vowed to never work with him again. This from a man who worked with characters as diverse as Freddie Mercury, Brian May and John Deacon for 25 years of his life.
Funny cos he wore a Sunderland scarf in Auf Weidersain Pet. Obviously at that sage in his career he was more worried about making a name for himself than his hatred of sunderland.

Surprised the Queen lad worked with him as he is/was a very good musician. Quite a contrast from Freddie to some up his own arse jordi.

Back