Spender

Some woman gave me his autobiography to read when I worked in Newcastle about 8 years ago. "Eeeee, it's really good" she said.

Load of dull self-indulgent shite as you'd expect.

Wasn't he like a massive prima Donna on set on awp. Sure I've heard that they changed plots etc cos he was being such a dick about things. Could be wrong

Aye, read he insisted they change dialogue in a lot of scenes. And I suspect it was his idea to change Oz to a caring sensitive type to suit his new image, which completely ruined the program for me.

Was regarded as a tosser in real life as well from what I've read. Certainly looks like he has had his nose broken at least once.

I have 2 Jimmy Nail stories, and they are both boring as fuck but both relate to him being a massive bell end. Just in case some people weren't aware that he was, he is.

Heard a few stories about him being up his own arse. Probably the same ones doing the rounds.

Aye, read he insisted they change dialogue in a lot of scenes. And I suspect it was his idea to change Oz to a caring sensitive type to suit his new image, which completely ruined the program for me.
This is correct for the 3rd series - that’s the only way they got him to agree to it
He was superb in AWP 1&2 though
But also heard he is a cock in real life

Back