Speeding vehicle hits pedestrians in new York

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah, dubyas flew up after 9/11 before gradually declining IIRC. crazy patriotism in the US, can tell it's a young country. my boss said he used to have to pledge to the flag every morning before school, do they still do that today?

I'm not sure it's about being a young country rather than somewhat insular and very insecure (which is a lot of what explains Trump for me; he's a reflection of the national personality in a lot of ways). As for the pledge of allegiance, it's not everywhere in the U.S., but yes, I had to do it and it still happens where I grew up. I think it's about half of states that do it.

Drunk driver apparently. Get a grip you people. I'm terrified to drive pissed these days in case I mow a few pedestrians over and start WW3

why would they have to use a car in america even mentally ill people can buy guns and as much ammo as they can carry.

in the states in far more likely to be a drunk driver as it seems to be far more accepted than here

why would they have to use a car in america even mentally ill people can buy guns and as much ammo as they can carry.

in the states in far more likely to be a drunk driver as it seems to be far more accepted than here
that's true. its just a misdemeanour in most states, doesn't even matter. here it makes you a criminal for the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back