Speed Balls (Bags)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these purely for hand/eye co-ordination or is there some tangible fitness element to them?

At the risk of getting flattened, I was thinking about getting the other half (no) one to get rid of her bingo wings.

Last edited:

max wartbug said:
Are these purely for hand/eye co-ordination or is there some tangible fitness element to them?

At the risk of getting flattened, I was thinking about getting the other half (no) one to get rid of her bingo wings.

Bit of both.

Also teaches you to keep your hands up and to get used to it without tiring your shoulders out. Keeping your hands up while fighting without getting tired is much harder than people realise.

Also teaches you to keep your hands up and to get used to it without tiring your shoulders out. Keeping your hands up while fighting without getting tired is much harder than people realise.

Hopefully my fighting days will never start so it was just a thought from an exercise/fitness point of view. Guess from what you say it'll be good for shoulders, but what about arms, back, lungs etc

Hopefully my fighting days will never start so it was just a thought from an exercise/fitness point of view. Guess from what you say it'll be good for shoulders, but what about arms, back, lungs etc

Its not really that tiring. If you want to work on fiteness get a double end/floor to ceiling ball (lots of fun) or a heavy bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back