Speechless

I sometimes see people post that a story has made them really angry on here .

But that one has me after reading the bloke cried after some depraved sh+t went out of his way to humiliate and degrade him.

Glad he was imprisoned

And what the absolute fuck is this bit...

"He wrote:"

"It’s just something me and the boys do when we are drunk and until watching the video back I didn’t realise that the nice gentleman next to me was going through health problems.

Me and the boys piss on old people in public toilets?

Or me and the boys piss on each other in public toilets?

Think "the boys" want background/harddrive checking as well

Last edited:
Imagine how sick in the head this guy is to do something like that, hopefully his career as a dj is ruined, and hopefully karma catches up with him one day.

Yet another complete fuckwit doing complete fuckwit things to post online to get likes off other complete fuckwits.

At least the ones who try ridiculous and dangerous stunts are helping to eliminate themselves from the gene pool.

You can see exactly what that shitbag is looking at him.

Right laugh him and his boys pissing on each other and that like. Good squad.

I’ve seen the video and it’s shocking as fuck

What in gods name goes through this sick bastards head to think that behaviour is alright ? Then to totally incriminate himself by posting it ?

I seriously don’t know how he’s survived in life with that attitude.

f***ing weirdo.

"It’s just something me and the boys do when we are drunk and until watching the video back I didn’t realise that the nice gentleman next to me was going through health problems.

Me and the boys piss on old people in public toilets?

Or me and the boys piss on each other in public toilets?

Think "the boys" want background/harddrive checking as well

Aye apart from being a despicable twat who actually goes on like this ?

Back