Speakman to do the morally right thing then ????

problem with life there are no certainty's. I have seen and I am sure that everybody else out there has as well, that people can talk a very good talk. They may have a very fine cv as well. However when it comes to actual doing the job, they let themselves down. It may be they panic, may be they are fine with theory but cannot transfer that into practice. maybe they dont have management skills to bond a group

no amount of data will list that unless it comes in the field of any other remarks.

people who make these decisions, should have been reminded not to treat investors (as supporters) as fools, loose their goodwill, then the ride becomes very rocky

It wasn't only him that thought it would be a good idea but with what's happened today, it's a massive problem with the set-up whatever the reason he's gone is.

I mean he was impressed with the first world class training session wasn't he, or did I just imagine that ??

Only he thought Beale was a good idea, only him so FFS, do the decent thing , because if you old speaks, couldn't see Beale was a complete spenk, then you shouldn't be in the position you hold.

Go on, do it.
he will,as soon as he finds some poor fuka to take the rap

Tbf we were linked with better coaches until finally appointing beale. I think KLD just shits his pants at the thought of paying any compo.

In industry, if a person with great responsibility does something incompetent that damages the organisation and/or its reputation, there's a good chance they'll be given the sack. Why should football be any different?

Speakman has failed to sign a decent striker, failed to fill the CDM position, sacked a much respected HC who had stabilised the club and nearly got us to the playoff final last season, and replaced him with a person of dubious reputation who almost nobody wanted or expected would succeed. Speakman's made us an unattractive proposition for any decent manager/HC.

I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest he should leave his position.

Back