SpaceX - the big show tonight

I'm not sure if it's the best video, but it's not something I have saved. It' doesn't look like much, but if you look closely the booster is coming in at and angle, then when the engines fire it turns to land. Like I say, doesn't look like much, but when that booster is 70m tall it kind of puts it in perspective. I've aksed someone I know if they have a better video of it.

No, that shows it perfectly. Fascinating stuff, a small detail that stops some catastrophic destruction.

Watching Trumps speech. America this America that ...ffs dull as fuck. The song played before he took the stage was vomit inducing "I'm an American etc etc
Using it to brag about military might other than of the wonder of exploring space. A war monger, when he should have used this occasion to talk about peace and togetherness of mankind. What a nobhead!!

Using it to brag about military might other than of the wonder of exploring space. A war monger, when he should have used this occasion to talk about peace and togetherness of mankind. What a nobhead!!
His grasp of scientific matters and technology is at most Primary School level.
Come to think about it, his grasp of most things is around the same level, including his actual grasp. He's got 3rd year hands.
Yes 😀 it's the last time until July
I was looking at a site earlier tonight that said it would be visible on the 9th of June.

Last edited:
Come to think about it, his grasp of most things is around the same level, including his actual grasp. He's got 3rd year hands.

I was looking at a site earlier tonight that said it would be visible on the 9th of June.

I'm just going by a twitter feed that has been spot on with info.

He is a complete noggin, how the fuck many Americans fall for his claptrap is beyond me?

From their live broadcast just now, it just shows how tiny that capsule really is. It must be so tempting to just gaze out of those windows at the Earth all the time.

A very fitting choice of name for it too: Endeavour, named after the Shuttle they both did their first flight on.

From their live broadcast just now, it just shows how tiny that capsule really is. It must be so tempting to just gaze out of those windows at the Earth all the time.

A very fitting choice of name for it too: Endeavour, named after the Shuttle they both did their first flight on.

I thought that about the capsule Tim Peake came back to earth in. We saw it and it looked cramped for one person, but three of them were squished in it for seven hours 😯

Back