SpaceX are going for it

I know the first booster is gonna ditch in the ocean, but boy when they catch the first one out of the air that is gonna be a sight to behold
So the launch tower has had its last section put in place, it’s mahooosive

the next few weeks are going to be busy! Cannot wait

in fact the next 5 years are going to be an incredible spectacle

Last edited:

Got 3 raptors and 3 vac raptors on ss20 now. Mental. I rekon we might see an orbital launch in the next week.
Logon or register to see this image

The difference looks insane. But then they fit 9 merlin sea levels engines in the falcon9 and only 1 merlin vacuum in the second stage so the ratio is probably about the same.

wow 😳:lol:

musk is a genius like.

This kind of access is amazing, Tim Dodds the everyday astronaut, makes very good content and Elon likes him and has done interviews previously and reply’s to Tim’s tweets and he gives great info out

elon is clearly excited with what’s going on it’s almost like he can’t get his thoughts out quick enough

these next couple of video parts are incredible as they show inside ‘secret’ areas we have not seen before, I can’t believe spacex are giving us so much access

Last edited:
This kind of access is amazing, Tim Dodds the everyday astronaut, makes very good content and Elon likes him and has done interviews previously and reply’s to Tim’s tweets and he gives great info out

elon is clearly excited with what’s going on it’s almost like he can’t get his thoughts out quick enough

these next couple of video parts are incredible as they show inside ‘secret’ areas we have not seen before, I can’t believe spacex are giving us so much access

It’s so refreshing and interesting. Compare how they are building this to SLS. We’ve basically not seen or heard anything about it for months.

he's not bothered about people copying because by the time they copy, it's already obsolete and he's onto the next thing.

This thing is insane. They put the booster on the launch mount.

and now starship 20 is on the move to the launch site, likely to be mounted today or tomorrow.

When they are together it will be 120m tall which is bigger than a Saturn5 and a lot bigger than SLS.

Jesus. That is incredible.

Is there an app or something that will keep me updated with developments / launches etc?

Back