SpaceX are going for it

Hue Jorgan

Striker
What a pace they are going at, they have tested SN9 today with 3 Static test fires in one day, they are planning another 12.5km flight with belly flop landing in the next day or so.

This is History in the making a new space race if you like.

There are some cracking channels on youtube covering EVERYTHING!. BocaChicaGal is killing it she gets incredible footage daily from the perimeter, she even got SN9 toppling over in the high bay 2 weeks ago, and its on the pad now ready for launch.

Everyday Astronaut

NASAspaceflight

BocaChicaGal

LabPadre
SpaceX currently have around 6/7 of these starships in production with 2 almost ready to go

Last edited:

Elon Musk is a vile person, but then so was Edison etc, every so often it seems like someone pops up whos so driven, has such vision that they push the human race on a little bit. What they have done so fast is amazing, I wish our government had some vision reaction engines have a viable design for a runway to orbit and back space plane...

Elon Musk is a vile person, but then so was Edison etc, every so often it seems like someone pops up whos so driven, has such vision that they push the human race on a little bit. What they have done so fast is amazing, I wish our government had some vision reaction engines have a viable design for a runway to orbit and back space plane...
What do you base this on? Everything I’ve read about Elon is all good.

In other space news, I’ve been doing some work on this. 7 years to reach Jupiter man!

Jupiter Icy Moons Explorer - Wikipedia

They'll get there before we get back in the Premier League at this rate!

I think that's a bit harsh. He operates on a different social level to most people.

Last edited:
They'll get there before we get back in the Premier League at this rate!

I think that's a bit harsh. He operates on a different social level to most people.
When he called that bloke a pedo and got away with it, we found out what a despicable piece of shit he was.
You remeber those kids trapped in a cave and he accused the guy who rescued them of being a nonce just because he said Musks rescue plan was stupid?
This, he can go fuck himself, the little dog botherer

When he called that bloke a pedo and got away with it, we found out what a despicable piece of shit he was.

This, he can go fuck himself, the little dog botherer

I don't think he got away with it. He came under massive scrutiny for it. And rightly so.
It's almost school yard stuff. He had an idea and someone else came along and did something different that worked.
His response was along the same mental lines as "Yeah, well. Yer Da Sells Avon" but obviously a lot harsher and absolutely unacceptable.
Part of me genuinely wonders if he even thinks about what he's saying. There can't be much room for social skills if he has genius level intellect

Edison was the salesman, Tesla was the brains, and sometimes the human race needs a kick in the rear to move forward and progress, which is why musk is right to reach for other planets.

The bloke literally looks like Autism.

Nah seriously though I'm sure he has some sort of mental 'issue' doesn't he? Ne excuse like but I don't think he's 'just eccentric'.

Moved technological development forward decades.

According to his biographer, Elon Musk is not autistic but rather 'profoundly gifted' (actual clinical term)

"To sum up, I will leave the last word to the man who has given us so much insight into the character of Elon Musk: his biographer Ashlee Vance. Does Mr Vance think, having studied the entire life of the man, that Musk is autistic?

Ashlee Vance on Elon Musk’s personality:
“A lot of his employees think that he’s somewhere on the [autism] spectrum, and I heard that a lot, over and over again. I don’t think that’s the case. And I did go to lots of psychologists and experts in this field and had really detailed, long conversations with them about Elon, and there’s a clinical term, they’re called ‘profoundly gifted.’ And this isn’t just some random label—I mean, it is a clinical term—and it’s for kids who have extraordinarily high IQs, but they also have a different perspective on life. From a very early age they have an empathy for humanity, they see flaws in the way people do things, and from a very early age have identified the one or two flaws that they want to fix, and it’s hard for them to let go of that. And to me, this is Elon. He’s forever been consumed by the idea that he can fix some of the mistakes people have made, and he feels a deep empathy for humanity. He doesn’t let himself feel this interpersonal empathy that the rest of us do.”

There are certain things you can get away with when being an early adopter.

A tourist flight into space is not one of those things.

Back