Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 07:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

SPACEnortheast

Goalkeeper
Our bi-weekly (soon to be weekly) support group for men.

If you’re suffering with depression, loneliness, anxiety or just would like to support others or just make some new friends please come along.

7pm at The Palm, Timber Beach Road, Sunderland, SR5 3XG. The Beacon of Light.

Free parking is available in the green or blue car parks and then it is a short walk to the Beacon entrance.

Blue badge parking is available and can be accessed via the Sunderland Aquatic Centre’s car park off Vaux Brewery Way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lad deserves a medal. You, not that berk @Twisted. You deserve two medals actually, one just for putting up with him.
The medals are the simple rewards...got to take my hat off to you two, I've needed a service like this in the past. Setting up a men's centre with Age UK, it's for older guys who are mostly widowed...if you don't kick arse they'll just stay home...it's not really buzzing yet, but early days.

You're angels 💑

The medals are the simple rewards...got to take my hat off to you two, I've needed a service like this in the past. Setting up a men's centre with Age UK, it's for older guys who are mostly widowed...if you don't kick arse they'll just stay home...it's not really buzzing yet, but early days.

You're angels 💑
Thank you mate.

Early days for us too, just got to stick with it. If you’re doing it for the right reasons that’s all that matters.

Back