Southwark Brewing Co.

@CollingwoodFTM @cornish mackem Just in case you missed it, we won Best Strong Bitter class with Harvard, which then came third overall, at The London Drinker Beer Festival yesterday. Have to say it was in fine condition too.

So, if you're in London looking for an award winning drink, then why not pop into the brewery on a Friday night or Saturday. This is the third award we've won and all for different beers, LPA won at Steeple Langford and Bankside Blonde at Ealing. However, this has got to be our most prestigious.

You'll find us at 46 Druid Street SE1 2EZ and if you let me know you're coming I'll ensure there's a couple of Mackem's about to entertain you. Cheers
My Millwall marra watches the brewery strip from his flat. Roughsleepers in the making the lot of em he reckons!

Sorry to derail the thread somewhat, but can you make space in your inbox, @Dougal and pop me a PM regarding the proofreading offer you made in the other thread. Cheers.
Sorry @Lexingtongue - room now opened up in my in-box

I'm in London for a couple of days with the square root of heehaw to do. Just looked at the website - No Porter, No Party.
Website doesn't include our full range - Potters Field Porter 4% is currently on tap. We also do a Vanilla Porter, Milk Stout and a bottled Imperial Russian Stout at 8.9% for the adventurous .....

Last edited:
Sorry @Lexingtongue - room now opened up in my in-box

Website doesn't include our full range - Potters Field Porter 4% is currently on tap. We also do a Vanilla Porter, Milk Stout and a bottled Imperial Russian Stout at 8.9% for the adventurous .....
I need to head down to Borough Market tomorrow anarl but you’re not open!

Can Londoners drink beer? Being southerners and all that ;)

I'll keep an eye out for your stuff Dougal, are you just selling locally?
Anywhere within the M25 that can take beers, ie independent pubs and pub chains that we're on their list. We'll be in a Wetherspoon's near you for their London Beer Festival .....

I need to head down to Borough Market tomorrow anarl but you’re not open!
If you pop in they'll sell you bottles ........ we're not that daft man :cool:

Last edited:

Back