Southend ticket details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ended up with a panic thinking I wouldn’t get to second phase and ended up buying 3. Now lads saying they can’t be arsed going . Any idea if I can return the tickets to the club and get my money back?

Ended up with a panic thinking I wouldn’t get to second phase and ended up buying 3. Now lads saying they can’t be arsed going . Any idea if I can return the tickets to the club and get my money back?

Exactly the same circs here.

I may be wrong but I think the club only accept returns when demand definitely exceeds supply.

Exactly the same circs here.

I may be wrong but I think the club only accept returns when demand definitely exceeds supply.
Why wouldn't you just go anyway? Surely it's about more than the football?

Cheers. Will hang on and see about returning them later
There's a lad on thread wants two.

Why wouldn't you just go anyway? Surely it's about more than the football?

There's a lad on thread wants two.

I'd love to go regardless of the importance of the match, but as I'm retired from work now I couldn't afford it, as well as the potential away game in the semi plus a possible trip to Wembley.

This time next week there will be dozens of threads with people begging for tickets. :cool:
Hope so - I live 20 miles from Southend so may just wander down on the offchance of picking up a ticket. if its a positive outcome I can celebrate with like minded folk and if not I can feck off home and be in within the hour.

I'd love to go regardless of the importance of the match, but as I'm retired from work now I couldn't afford it, as well as the potential away game in the semi plus a possible trip to Wembley.
I hedged my bets and booked a hotel months ago. I haven't thought about how I would could afford the play offs yet.

One of the lads has a christening to go to and the other one is the same as me-he can’t be arsed with another two day bender. We were stopping in Stevenage as we tend to do for games down south. We have cancelled the hotels and will move the tickets on if anyone is interested.

One of the lads has a christening to go to and the other one is the same as me-he can’t be arsed with another two day bender. We were stopping in Stevenage as we tend to do for games down south. We have cancelled the hotels and will move the tickets on if anyone is interested.
@robcal

There’s far worse places to have the last game of the season, certainly if people are staying over.
Looks like it could be a game where both teams need something from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back