Southend ticket details.

We've booked up for the weekend but one of the lads in our group only has 15 points so if anyone has a spare number that would be hugely appreciated

Pundit on TS last night said Roots Hall was one of the very worst grounds he has visited...looking forward to it, great memories of Millmoor last game of Div 3 season with Denis Smith.

Hopefully we can clinch promotion here....hopefully!

Less daunting?

I would love to get to this game but will head down for the day anyway I think
She's been to about 30 grounds including Millwall and walking through Middlesbrough town centre to get to the Riverside. She's pretty used to football crowds. I would say it's more down to appreciating a proper away day.

She's been to about 30 grounds including Millwall and walking through Middlesbrough town centre to get to the Riverside. She's pretty used to football crowds. I would say it's more down to appreciating a proper away day.

I've done a fair few grounds and rough ones too but Wembley is a bit daunting I find. Maybe it's just me. I didn't mean Wembley was rough but that the ground is daunting.

Ticket just booked ticket for Southend away, courtesy of the delightful Vanessa on telephone bookings.

Fleetwood on the Tuesday, Southend on the Saturday, cracking couple of away days by the seaside....."Oh I do like to be bedside the seaside, oh I do like....."

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay FTM:cool:

Ticket just booked ticket for Southend away, courtesy of the delightful Vanessa on telephone bookings.

Fleetwood on the Tuesday, Southend on the Saturday, cracking couple of away days by the seaside....."Oh I do like to be bedside the seaside, oh I do like....."

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay FTM:cool:
What number did you call pal to get through?

What number did you call pal to get through?

Tried the "1973" but after an hour gave up. Then gave this a go....0191 551 5004 and got through within 2 mins

Tkt for Row E......pleased with that:D

Good luck mate:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back