South Tyneside named as top retirement location

Jarra and Hebburn still have a lot of WMCs, rammed with oldies on the weekend and no women allowed in the bar. Lounge and concert room only.

South Tyneside named as one of 12 top retirement destinations in a recent Which? poll

I know money is tight, but why?

List of top 12 retirement locations revealed

It wasn't. It was named top in NE based on a score out of 10 for healthcare, happiness, green space - specifically parks and playing fields - and also considered house price affordability

It wasn't. It was named top in NE based on a score out of 10 for healthcare, happiness, green space - specifically parks and playing fields - and also considered house price affordability
Can you imagine the response to the survey questions
Eeeee Morrisons cafe is lovely
Coleman’s pensioners special
If only binnseses was still open

Can you imagine the response to the survey questions
Eeeee Morrisons cafe is lovely
Coleman’s pensioners special
If only binnseses was still open
Morrissons Cafe was class then it took a dive
Coleman’s was and is class, pensioners portions the cherry on the cake
Binnseses shutting up shop was the thin end of the wedge. Their Interest Free Credit was the boyo

Morrissons Cafe was class then it took a dive
Coleman’s was and is class, pensioners portions the cherry on the cake
Binnseses shutting up shop was the thin end of the wedge. Their Interest Free Credit was the boyo
My parent lived binnses’s credit
Bought twin tubs and fridge freezers carpets the lot using it
Binnses’s had a very localised buying system where dept managers could buy in what they knew would sell
When hof took over it was centralised for efficiency!!
The rest is history

It’s just down the road, that’s handy for when I need to retire and they have just fixed the road at Marsden so we can have a smooth journey to our Valhalla.

Have they reopened the Glitterball 😁

Reasonable house prices, lots of cheap but decent places to eat and drink. Lovely coast line with plenty flat walks. Lots of organised activities as well so hard to disagree with being in top 10 imo

Back