South Shields mosque

There probably was the odd dalliance, much as there is probably a grain of truth in white South Shields lasses marrying Arabs because the blokes didn't spend all their wages on drink. They're canny stories but not much more. The riots were mainly about economic hardship on all sides.

Seems like the local modern day lads are as equally undesirable, afraid of their own shadow because it’s a bit dark. Sad, Shields used to be a nice place but now all its known for is below par Muslim ran Indian restaurants and empty shops. No womder local slackjaws are so scared of the outside world.

Seems like the local modern day lads are as equally undesirable, afraid of their own shadow because it’s a bit dark. Sad, Shields used to be a nice place but now all its known for is below par Muslim ran Indian restaurants and empty shops. No womder local slackjaws are so scared of the outside world.

Your location says you live in NE6 meaning you are from one of Walker, Heaton, Byker, Walkergate. No more to add to that you complete mag tramp :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There probably was the odd dalliance, much as there is probably a grain of truth in white South Shields lasses marrying Arabs because the blokes didn't spend all their wages on drink. They're canny stories but not much more. The riots were mainly about economic hardship on all sides.
And there weren't have been many available men after WWI.

If you grew up there late 80’s early 90’s I may well know you!
That was my era. I went to university in 1991 and couldn't understand the bad press muslims got. I thought everywhere was like shields. If you think of the shields folk with Arabic surnames or who look arabic but are shields born and bred.

I've lived all over and agree 100% with an earlier poster, shields has the most integrated muslim community I've ever seen.

Hit the nail on the head there marra

@Caer_Urfa will be fuming all weekend

Back