South Shields fans

Jason Gilchrist
Top goalscorer in NLN in 2017-18 season and top scorer for Southport last season... signed for £60k by them
Played for England C
Great signing and will get a load of goals in this league

I know how hard Barrow tried to get him las season. Was telling a few of the lads he’ll score 20+ league easy. Top signing mate, any more lined up of that calibre?

I know how hard Barrow tried to get him las season. Was telling a few of the lads he’ll score 20+ league easy. Top signing mate, any more lined up of that calibre?
Yea he was in high demand mate but fortunately we've got him over the line - Great replacement for Finners and the young lad Alli looks a great prospect. Should be a couple more incoming but that'll be it - 4 very decent signings now

It's absolutely crackers mate. I wouldn't dream of ditching Sunderland to support another team. I'll go and watch Hebburn as I live down the road, but would I ever choose them or any one else over Sunderland under Any circumstance?

Not a chance.
I don't think the younger generation have such strong bonds tho marra!

Their is alot of fans who go to safc games and south shields games especially when safc not at home, some people just like to go to football games. Alot of people forget their was alot of fans who used to go to safc game one week then nufc game after, it was quite the norm years ago. I live shields but don't go to their games but few friends do when we are away from home and some of these lads used to go home and away with the lads for years.

It’s proper minging Shields makes Sunderland look like Dubai. People are sound though
Worked there a fair bit and there’s some truly shit streets knocking about but when your peddling along the front on a red hot day it’s absolutely lush. A lot of similarities to my hometown of Seaham.

Back