South Northumberland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't agree with it, won't be going, but in light of everything the club has gone through since September, it might be a good thing in the long run.

I'd still like to see us going to other venues. I still feel the club should be making efforts to use outgrounds that are actually in the county they represent.

However on that point, and in light of the news about the ECB regionalising academies, the more people the club can get on board in terms of 'paying customers' the better.

Great news, last couple of hosting a have been excellent. Well done DCCC, I hope the extra revenue generated from the increased hospitality/crowd will be spent wisely and not have to be sent straight to the ECB.

Maybe an outdoor bar this year though!

might get to this if I can get work off that day. is it easy by public transport from sunderland?

if not happy to give a lift to anyone if I go.

Really would like to see the club take games to the south of the county to give people a better opportunity to see county cricket. What's the likes of Darlington / Stockton / Bishop like these days as it's not a part of the county I get to anymore?

I bet they aren't far off

I mean come on, I know South Northumberland are probably the biggest local club in this area.

But essentially that's all they are a local community cricket club that's it.

To call somebody representing a local cricket club a chief executive is just taking the piss who the fuck do they think they are?

All CEO means he is the highest ranking executive and has prime responsibility for major decisions,overall manager of operations and resources. Even the small companies can have a Chief Executive if it wants.

All CEO means he is the highest ranking executive and has prime responsibility for major decisions,overall manager of operations and resources. Even the small companies can have a Chief Executive if it wants.

My mistake I thought they were a local cricket club,not a company!

Highest ranking executive,does that mean a local cricket club now has several executives!

Last edited:
My mistake I thought they were a local cricket club,not a company!

Highest ranking executive,does that mean a local cricket club now has several executives!
The have 11 directors registered at Companies House.A boat load of sponsors too. Loads of money on top of the cash they got for selling part of the ground for housing. That looks like a business to me of which cricket,and the Cricket Centre, are the main components.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back