South America

BA is one of the greatest cities ever
Iguazu is a must
São Paulo can fuck off
Uruguayan meat is the best thing ever
Lake Titicaca and the island tours is a brilliant brilliant day
If you do the Inca Trail you need 2 days in Cusco due to the height, it's fun anyway. If you fly in then maybe even longer.
I'm a bit meh about Rio but can see it's fun
La Paz is just mental

Our lass did a similar sort of trip this summer to what you've described in here. She thought Sao Paolo was one of the best places she visited, great for vegetarians as well amazingly.

BA is one of the greatest cities ever
Iguazu is a must
São Paulo can fuck off
Uruguayan meat is the best thing ever
Lake Titicaca and the island tours is a brilliant brilliant day
If you do the Inca Trail you need 2 days in Cusco due to the height, it's fun anyway. If you fly in then maybe even longer.
I'm a bit meh about Rio but can see it's fun
La Paz is just mental
Is it weird that I have no real interest in Brazil?

Anyone ever done this alone? Recent revelations and all that means this might be happening now. :lol:

Montevideo struck me as an excellent city. Excellent food, if you're not vegetarian.
Peru - I liked Puno as much as anywhere. Shouldn't have gone there first though.
Brazil - take your pick but venture toward the Amazon.

Have you been? I'd love to go but expect it will cost an arm and a leg to get there?
I've been . it's worth the money and very relaxing. hire a quad bike and spend the week cruising about. amazing place .

also enjoyed most of Patagonia and Torres del Paine , plus el calafate and the Moreno glacier.

salad de uyuni and a loop including the el tatio geysers , atacama desert and the lago di Colorado etc up on the Chile Bolivia border

Montevideo struck me as an excellent city. Excellent food, if you're not vegetarian.
Peru - I liked Puno as much as anywhere. Shouldn't have gone there first though.
Brazil - take your pick but venture toward the Amazon.
Aye I loved Montevideo like.

Back