South Africa v England white ball stuff

Can't wait. I've never really gotten into T20 cricket but fuck me this was exciting. Proper edge as it's South Africa, They seem to be desperate to be our Portsmouth
:lol: Was a game v Yorkshire at CLS where we defended about 7 off the last over a few years back . Was going mad at the end surrounded by Yorkshire fans

cannot beat it for a drama at the end

Moeen gets MOTM

His innings and bowling help the win. Well played

Last edited:
Not seen that before a review for fine leg position :lol:
Saw exactly the same in a big bash game recently, or Aussie international, one of the two.

Another enthralling game but you feel England threw it away the other day and did their best to do so again today. Pretty much every six de kock hit was the same shot, kept bowling it in the slot for him.

Saw exactly the same in a big bash game recently, or Aussie international, one of the two.

Another enthralling game but you feel England threw it away the other day and did their best to do so again today. Pretty much every six de kock hit was the same shot, kept bowling it in the slot for him.
Agreed. Still Curran stood up in the last over. Perfect really to set up a decider on Sunday

bumble post match was highly critical of the umpires letting the saffers appeal for reviews, players running on every ball etc

Agreed. Still Curran stood up in the last over. Perfect really to set up a decider on Sunday

bumble post match was highly critical of the umpires letting the saffers appeal for reviews, players running on every ball etc
Aye, not totally convinced by Jordan or Curran's bowling but I've never doubted their bottle. Both go from the sublime to the ridiculous.

3rd umpire or match referee should have stepped in and said they couldn't review that. I'm sure de Kock was gesturing just because it was the second last ball and new batsman would be on strike. Don't think he was trying to say it's not out, review it. But still no way it should be allowed.

Aye, not totally convinced by Jordan or Curran's bowling but I've never doubted their bottle. Both go from the sublime to the ridiculous.

3rd umpire or match referee should have stepped in and said they couldn't review that. I'm sure de Kock was gesturing just because it was the second last ball and new batsman would be on strike. Don't think he was trying to say it's not out, review it. But still no way it should be allowed.
Imo Jordan has definitely improved in time, Curran will probably drop out when archer is available. However I’m a bit concerned at woods bowling of waist high full tosses in these two matches

I would also bring root back for Denly. Root can bowl spin if really needed as well. Also this buttler opening needs to be ended and get our proven world class openers together. It was shown when buttler got out, they blitzed it.

Imo Jordan has definitely improved in time, Curran will probably drop out when archer is available. However I’m a bit concerned at woods bowling of waist high full tosses in these two matches

I would also bring root back for Denly. Root can bowl spin if really needed as well. Also this buttler opening needs to be ended and get our proven world class openers together. It was shown when buttler got out, they blitzed it.
Jordan has improved but he still seems to lack consistency but I know every bowler goes the distance in the odd T20. Not worried about Wood, just got a couple of yorkers wrong.

Agreed about Buttler, I'd have Banton in. If you want Denly to play that type of role Root would do it a damn sight better but I don't think you need that type of player in a T20.

Jordan has improved but he still seems to lack consistency but I know every bowler goes the distance in the odd T20. Not worried about Wood, just got a couple of yorkers wrong.

Agreed about Buttler, I'd have Banton in. If you want Denly to play that type of role Root would do it a damn sight better but I don't think you need that type of player in a T20.
Yes, Banton deserves a chance as Denly is at the end of his career, lot of chat about malan not getting a chance as well.

roy
bairstow
root
morgan
stokes
moeen
buttler
jordan
rashid
archer
wood

could be the XI come the World Cup.